Our Top Success Tips:
- As patrons wait in line at the door, have them text your keyword to our short code to join your mobile subscriber list and then show the auto-reply message for reduced admission.
- Run a campaign in which all customers can text your keyword to our short code for a chance to win a free VIP table at an upcoming special event.
- Leverage your existing email blasts, social efforts and web traffic with our signup widgets.
- Forget flyers — Send a mass text the same day as a special event, telling people to show the text message for free admission before a certain time.
- Use our send-from-phone feature to send last-minute announcements from within the club.
Learn more about the benefits of texting for night clubs! As a night club owner, you rely on a number of methods -- flyers, promoters, print ads, and email campaigns -- to ensure a continuous flow of customers through your doors. All of these methods have their pros and cons, but none of them offer you the direct, personalized power of text message marketing.
Night club promotions can be challenging – you spend money in various places and it is often difficult to see if your investments are paying dividends. SMS marketing campaigns keep costs low while taking the uncertainty out of the nightlife promotions process. When you send out text messages promoting parties at your night club, patrons come through the door with their phones in-hand. Have your customers pull out their phones to show you the message they are responding to and, in turn, offer them VIP access, drink specials, reduced admission or other incentives.
If you haven't already, take a moment to see how other bars and night clubs are already using text messaging. If you're thinking about text messaging for your night club, chances are that your competitors are already running texting promotions. It's time to take your night club marketing efforts to the next level.
Read About Some Of Our Successful Nightlife Industry Clients:
- TAO Las Vegas - TAO is one of Las Vegas’ premier nightclubs, and one of the highest grossing food and beverage venues in the world. Traditional print and email marketing were not providing enough return for Tao’s regular and special club night events. To solve this problem, they used Club Texting to implement a mobile marketing campaign.
- Pacha New York - PACHA is one of New York’s largest premier nightclubs. Traditional print and email marketing were not providing enough return for their regular and special club night events. To solve this problem, PACHA decided to implement a text message marketing strategy to promote their weekly parties as well as their larger DJ events.
- Sandbar - Sandbar is a two-acre entertainment complex on the water overlooking Manhattan, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. A New Jersey landmark for over 20 years, Sandbar annually leads beer and liquor sales for the entire state of New Jersey, despite operating only six months out of the year. Sandbar’s marketing director, Vid Bahadur, saw the value of wireless communication for direct marketing.