Our Top Success Tips:
- Run a contest prompting listeners to text your keyword to our short code for a chance to win free prizes and merchandise from sponsors.
- Increase two-way communication between your station and listeners with message forwarding and API integration allowing them to send in song requests, contest answers, feedback, and more.
- Send a mass text message inviting your listeners to special events and appearances, perhaps allowing them to show their text message to gain free entry.
- Segment your listeners into multiple groups by demographics, favorite music genres, and more.
- Send traffic updates to specific subscribers with a targeted sponsor tag at the end of each message.
- Add our customizable signup widget on your website and Facebook page to build your list of subscribers.
How Club Texting Can Help Your Radio Station
You want to hear from your listeners – but handling phone-in requests is expensive and time-consuming. Now there's a better way. Club Texting can show you how to do texting for radio stations the right way.
Club Texting's text messaging platform allows station staff and DJs to quickly communicate with listeners. With our system, listeners can communicate with their favorite radio station DJs by simply sending a text message. These messages can include song requests, shout-outs, polls, contest entries, and more.
Since Club Texting communication is two-way, DJs can also send SMS alerts directly to their listeners. The uses of our text messaging system are limited only by your station staff's imagination. Listeners can send in their requests directly to radio DJs using their mobile phones. They can vote in contests and participate in polls, and our software will automatically tabulate the results, allowing you to view them in real time as they are texted in.
Text messaging is the perfect way to offer added value to current and potential advertisers. As part of your advertising package, give your advertisers the ability to retain valuable customer information when they run spots on your station. In response to an incentive heard on-air, listeners can text in your advertisers’ keywords to get more information or for a chance to win a special prize. There is no other method of collecting such valuable, opt-in subscriber data.
Club Texting enhances and eases listener communications, at the same time reducing your time and expenditures. As you build a database of subscribers, you will be able to generate new streams of advertising revenue by delivering text-based advertisements and offers to your subscribers. If you're interested in setting up an easy-to-use, cost-effective text messaging solution for your radio station, try Club Texting for free.